Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Noble Knob 7/22/2010

Thursday I headed out for some mountain views in the Central Cascades. I'm mixing up the trip report and this time I tried putting it in a video. That way Gary can catch up on his blog reading by watching it :p

Let me know the preferred format, video or written. If the video is no bueno, I won't go through the extra effort to put one together again. Comments, complaints or suggestion toward either the way the video is compiled or whether written or video is preferred can be posted here, or on the Facebook page, and is greatly encouraged.

Noble Knob, 7 miles round trip, and minimal elevation gain. If the clouds would have dissipated the views would have been awesome.

1st note about the video, at the start it says the wrong Forest Service RD number... I typed it in wrong and it's supposed to be RD 7174. That's what I get for editing video at midnight and not saving the raw data...

2nd note, if you click on it and open it from youtube, you'll get the whole viewing area... The embedding in the blog you lose part of the right side of the video...



Rainier trying to poke it's way through the clouds.
along the way
Mutton Mountain


Top of Noble Knob, 6011'.
Top of Noble Knob
On the way down.
Mutton Mountain.

1 comment: