Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Snow Lake Trail Halloween 2010

Some people celebrate Halloween with candy and costumes, but this year I decided to celebrate it with some much needed mountain therapy. After several months of Murphy's Law working against me, I needed an escape into the hills to let the brain reboot (multiple hard drive crashes, head gasket failure on the Soob's engine, crap-tastic tests, and the list is really long so I will spare you the details of all of my most recent fun). Sarah was able to get the day away, and we decided on a short jaunt to the pass above Snow Lake along with the side trail to the lake that is the headwaters of the South Fork of the Snoqualmie River.

We arrived at the trail-head this morning after driving through a torrential downpour... To our surprise the weather wasn't bad after we got out of the car. Actually by the time we left there was blue sky poking through the ominous looking clouds.


Sarah hiking up the trail.





Snow Lake













No comments:

Post a Comment